Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Start To The Week

This morning I had to get up and at 'em earlier than I normally would on a Monday since I had an appointment with my eye doctor.  Glad to report that my eyes are mostly okay, but when he was taking some photos of my eyes, he said that I seem to be under a lot of stress and I should try to do some sort of daily aerobic activity as a stress reliever.  When I replied that I was training for a marathon, so I'm not sure what else I should be doing, he agreed that was probably enough in the activity department.  Good to know that your eye blood vessels are capable of showing your stress level, though. 

I finally got around to wearing my last item of clothing today, the black v-neck sweater.  I paired it with the black mini skirt and some patterned tights.  I also wore some gold and silver earrings.  Of course, since it's raining here today, I wore my rain boots and carried my colorful umbrella with me.  I switched into black mary jane heels at work.  The kitty tried to get in the photo this morning too, but she sort-of missed getting her head in the photo.  Just her ears! 










No comments:

Post a Comment