Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Everything About My Legs Hurt

After yesterday's weight lifting and bike riding, everything about my legs is sore. OK, that might be a slight exaggeration, but they are pretty sore in general. Mainly in my rear end and inner thighs, which Drew says could be from the squats. Needless to say, when I woke up this morning, I was just not feeling it.

I did drag myself out of bed and made it to the gymnasium, which at this point seems like a good thing. Of course, once I got there, I really didn't feel like doing a whole lot, so I settled for the Arc Trainer. I ended up setting it for 50 minutes and just read my book and lifted my legs up and down. It's pretty mindless. Also, didn't really do a whole lot for my heart rate.

I guess I'd say that this workout was better than nothing, but I'm not overly proud of it. I'm mostly proud that I actually got up and out of bed. I also happened to overhear someone at work talking about the fact that they hadn't washed their hair in about 5 days and all I could think was that they must not really workout, which somehow made me feel better about doing anything at all this morning. It might not have been my sweatiest workout, but I definitely had to wash my hair!

Arc Trainer
Time: 50:00
Distance: 1.45 miles
Pace: 34:28/mile
Calories: 436
Maximum HR: 152
Average HR: 140

No comments:

Post a Comment