Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Making Time

This morning I had set my alarm for 5:30, but I didn't feel like getting up and doing anything. It was only after that I realized that I should have gotten up and fiddled with my new shoes to get the laces all properly set-up. So, since I didn't go to the gym, I still had to stick with the Ab Challenge. I got up about 25 minutes earlier than I would have otherwise in order to do the exercises. This is the book I'm using, in case you're curious:

And this is the awesome price tag:


I pretty much did the exact same exercises as yesterday since I didn't have time to read about a lot of new exercises and I'm definitely still in the "beginner/intermediate" phase of this book. I'm hoping that by the end of this, I'll get better at stability and will be able to do some of the advanced exercises. I tried to do an intermediate/advanced exercise today and that was pretty much a failure. I will say, however, that I think if I'd had a yoga mat underneath me, I might have been okay. The rug we have is pretty slippery and I just needed a little extra leverage for my feet!

I ended up doing exactly 15 minutes worth of exercises today, which I'm very proud of. We're going to a concert in Prospect Park tonight and I knew I wouldn't want to do the exercises when we got home, so I'm glad I'm sticking to the challenge so far. I'd hate to give up on Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment